Appliance Service and Parts
A great design is a starting place for your kitchen or bath but one it comes to purchasing an appliance, function and performance is just as important. Meyer Electric has stood out from the crowd of appliance stores for many reasons, but the main reason is and has always been we realize we are your professional consultants not just appliance sales people.
We are here to help you chose what works best for your cooking needs and your budget. With so many choices sometimes our clients are intimidated, at Meyer we make it easy. We have appliance specialist for you to consult with. Their job is to find out what your desires and dream are and what meets your budget, our selection of appliance brand have several different promotions all year our job is to find the one that works the best for you.
What makes a meal great is you, the company you have and the ingredients you put into it, don’t let anyone tell you different. At Meyer we help you create that meal, our passion is the people we serve.
Meyers Appliance is proud to care for our customers after they have purchased an appliance from us.
- Our trucks service the entire Bay Area within a 20 mile radius of our store.
- All of our work is guaranteed by warranty.
- Our service team is available during regular business hours to help meet customer needs.
We are the factory authorized service department for:
- Sub Zero
- Fisher & Paykel
Appliance Store serving Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, San Jose, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Atherton & Mountain View, CA.
Need a particular part for your appliance? We can help.
At Meyer Appliance, we help ensure your appliances last. You can be confident in your appliance purchases, knowing that we can help maintain the equipment and keep appliances running smoothly.
We have one of the largest parts department in the Bay Area, including:
- Heating elements
- Replacement filters
- Compactor bags
- Drip pans
- Much more…
We carry factory replacement parts for most major brands, and we can also special order. Please contact us for more information.APPLIANCE STORE FOR MOUNTAIN VIEW, LOS ALTOS, SUNNYVALE AND SARATOGA, CA
Delivery and Shipping Policy
Free Local Delivery is available within 20 miles of our stores in our appliance markets on new appliances $499 and up. Product must be in stock in our local distribution center at the time of purchase. These deliveries can be done usually within 1-2 days of your order. Mileage limits apply for free local delivery. Call 650-968-7866 for more information and availability.
Most orders are shipped within 3 business days via FedEx, UPS or comparable carrier. Processing time of your order can vary from 3-14 days depending on product availability, or in some cases up to 4-6 weeks. Orders shipped by ground service average 4-10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. Orders shipped by priority service average 3-7 business days from date of order to reach their destination. Additional charges may apply depending on weight.
We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. When calculating actual ship date, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or federal holidays. Please include a complete street address for all orders. If ordering internationally, any taxes, customs, or related fees will be your responsibility at the time of receipt.
We have partnered with delivery companies that specialize in delivering oversized items to ensure your product arrives safely. However, there are still very rare occasions when the appliance may be damaged during transit. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT YOU INSPECT THE PRODUCT FOR DAMAGES BEFORE THE DRIVER LEAVES. Accepting delivery indicates there is no physical damage. If the product is found defective for any reason other than shipping damage, the repair will be covered per the manufacturer's warranty. Once the product arrives, we ask that you INSPECT THE PRODUCT. If there is damage to the product, then refuse delivery and ask the driver to return the product to us.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Items purchased from Kitchens by Meyer, Inc. online or in-store are eligible for return or exchange within 15 days of date of purchase, under the following terms and conditions:
- The product must be in new condition and free of any physical damage or abuse.
- Appliances must be unopened and cannot be returned or exchanged after they have been installed or used.
- Returns or exchanges will be subject to a 15% in restocking fee and applicable shipping charges.
- Sales are final for "Open Box" items once accepted at the point of delivery.
- All return products must be repacked in the original box and packing, in like-new condition, with UPC intact and include all accessories, manuals, and unfilled warranty cards. Incomplete returns will not be accepted.
- All packaged or bundled purchases, in which there is a set price for multiple items, must be returned in their entirety. Any unreturned bundled items will be charged their individual retail price.
- The serial number on the product must match the serial number on the box and must be the same serial number we sold or delivered.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply if the item has been opened. If the item was delivered, a minimum return delivery fee of $99.99 will be applied.
- No refunds will be issued on labor or delivery charges once the work has been performed.
- Refunds will be issued after all returned items have physically reached Kitchens by Meyer, Inc. and verified to be complete AND free from physical damage or abuse.
- Refunds will be made in the same form as the original payment.
- Standard Kitchens by Meyer, Inc. policies do not apply to purchases paid for by special Financing.
- Special Order Items, including are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A 25% cancellation fee will apply to Appliances and Special Order items that are cancelled or refused upon delivery.
- In case of defective product, the local authorized service center should be contacted and allowed to service the product.
- Due to health concerns, small appliances are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Kitchens by Meyer, Inc. reserves the right to not accept a return if the product arrives damaged due to missing original or inadequate packaging.
- If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by phone at (650) 968-7866.